Awesome Bicycle Rear Rack Singapore #2 Kori™ Basket
Hello there, this attachment is about Awesome Bicycle Rear Rack Singapore #2 Kori™ Basket. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 984 x 656. This picture's file size is only 11 KB. If You decided to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Bicycle Rear Rack Singapore.
Description of Awesome Bicycle Rear Rack Singapore #2 Kori™ Basket
Awesomeawe•some (ô′səm),USA pronunciation adj.
- inspiring awe: an awesome sight.
- showing or characterized by awe.
- very impressive: That new white convertible is totally awesome.
Bicyclebi•cy•cle (bī′si kəl, -sik′əl, -sī′kəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling.
- a vehicle with two wheels in tandem, usually propelled by pedals connected to the rear wheel by a chain, and having handlebars for steering and a saddlelike seat.
- to ride a bicycle.
bi′cy•clist, bi′cy•cler, n.
- to ship or transport directly by bicycle or other means.
Rearrear1 (rēr),USA pronunciation n.
- the back of something, as distinguished from the front: The porch is at the rear of the house.
- the space or position behind something: The bus driver asked the passengers to move to the rear.
- the buttocks;
- the hindmost portion of an army, fleet, etc.
- bring up the rear, to be at the end;
follow behind: The army retreated, and the fleeing civilian population brought up the rear.
- pertaining to or situated at the rear of something: the rear door of a bus.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
SingaporeSin•ga•pore (sing′gə pôr′, -pōr′, sing′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
Sin′ga•po′re•an, n., adj.
- an island on the Strait of Singapore, off the S tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- an independent republic comprising this island and a few adjacent islets: member of the Commonwealth of Nations;
formerly a British crown colony (1946–59) and member of the federation of Malaysia (1963–65). 3,461,929;
220 sq. mi. (570 sq. km). Cap.: Singapore.
- a seaport in and the capital of this republic. 1,400,000.
Basketbas•ket (bas′kit, bä′skit),USA pronunciation n.
- a container made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
- a container made of pieces of thin veneer, used for packing berries, vegetables, etc.
- the amount contained in a basket;
a basketful: to pick a basket of apples.
- anything like a basket in shape or use: He never empties my wastepaper basket.
- any group of things or different things grouped as a unit;
package deal: You can't buy the single stock; you have to take the basket--all companies, stocks and bonds.
- the car or gondola suspended beneath a balloon, as for carrying passengers or scientific instruments into the atmosphere.
- an open net suspended from a metal rim attached to the backboard and through which the ball must pass in order for a player to score points.
- a score, counting two for a field goal and one for a free throw.
- Also called snow ring. [Skiing.]a ring strapped to the base of a ski pole to limit penetration of the pole in the snow.
- (vulgar). the male genitals, esp. when outlined by a tight-fitting garment.
Should you curently have kids who are grown old the use of this layout applies. You should avoid using these hues in case your kids are preschoolers. Why? Yes ofcourse, to avoid because not him preschoolers in playing with your preferred furniture, the perception of dirty that triggered.
Many more hues as possible employ never to offer specified effects around the utilization of your home furniture layout. You'll be able to pick green or brown leaves in case you pick Awesome Bicycle Rear Rack Singapore #2 Kori™ Basket that caused the mystical, for natural coloring. For a stylish and elegant perception can be represented by introducing the color black.
Particularly if you've animals including cats or pets, must avoid the utilization of components and furniture is bright. You will be troubled with additional attention. The coloring that is bright is usually swiftly obvious if stains or dust. So that you will undoubtedly be fascinated run-down and easily outdated, thus forget about classy, furniture.