Executive Office Chair
Executive Office Chair have 6 images , they are Fortune Executive Office Chair, Executive Office Chair #2 Landis Executive Modern Office Chair, Executive Office Chairs You'll Love | Wayfair, Executive Office Chairs You'll Love | Wayfair, Executive Office Chair #5 Essentials By OFM Ergonomic Leather Executive Office Chair With, Big And Tall Executive Office Chair In Multi-Tone Bliss Black. Below are the photos:
The article about Executive Office Chair was published at September 1, 2017 at 6:34 pm. It is published in the Office category. Executive Office Chair is tagged with Executive Office Chair, Executive, Office, Chair..Many Executive Office Chair made from timber, only a little different from the current coffeetable that's usually made-of possibly a mixture of hardwood and glass or light steel including aluminum and stainless steel. Contemporary coffee table has many kinds, most of the contemporary coffeetable doesn't have four legs, a distinctive contemporary coffeetable hails from a sort that was unique.
You'll be able to place today's coffeetable before the couch or in a corner near the window. You're able to enjoy a walk using a pal or member of the family studying the paper or while watching TV or commit your times to perform chess together.
The right blend of floors and supplies, compelling a modern coffeetable to be used by one as furniture inside the family room or living room minimalist. Intended Executive Office Chair with drawers for storage was created having a corner under the stand to truly save the TV rural, young children toys, magazines or newspapers.
Description of Executive Office Chair
Executiveex•ec•u•tive (ig zek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
- the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
- the executive branch of a government.
- of, pertaining to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.
- pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.
- designed for, used by, or suitable for executives: an executive suite.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.