Draped Table have 6 photos , they are Blank Polyester Table Covers, 132\, Home > Table Covers > Table Throws > Table Throws, Solid Color Table Throws ., Elegant Leather Draped Center Table By Marge Carson 1, 1st Dibs, Draped Table #6 8ft 4 Sided DRAPED Table Throw Full Color Dye Sub. Below are the images:
Draped Table was published at September 21, 2017 at 7:36 pm. This post is uploaded on the Curtain category. Draped Table is labelled with Draped Table, Draped, Table..On how to select the Draped Table for some reason, before selecting curtains for your bedrooms within your home, the following more in depth elaboration tips. Usually we put blinds at home up and noticed that the curtain is also small or too large for your window. Therefore begin to assess the dimension of your space window just before buy blinds this experience definitely don't wish you back. Measure the screen either the duration or size of the screen itself.
Not only that, where the window is found, we truly need and to gauge width and the length of the wall. This really is to ascertain whether you'll need a style of substantial curtains hanging right down to contact a floor or small drapes which have a measurement bear. As well as changing the size of the walls along with the windows, curtains dimension was needless to say adapted to the purpose place where the drapes is going to be located.
The types curtains hanging down will be the most appropriate if the curtains will be used for rooms. As the living-room the Draped Table are sized bear may be the best suited for.
Meaning of Draped Table
Drapeddrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.