Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow
This post about Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow have 8 pictures including Business Insider, This Is Where The Air Evolution Neck Pillow Changes Everything. Unlike Common Air Pillow Designs, This One Has An Elevated Neck To Better Match The Shape Of ., Best Amazon Travel Neck Pillow With Chin Support For Long Flights Reviews Rated 2015, Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow #4 Comfy Commuter, Business Insider, Brookstone, Best For Avoiding Tray Table Bacteria: Woollip Travel Pillow, Cabeau Evolution Pillow. Below are the attachments:
The post about Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow was uploaded on December 4, 2017 at 10:30 am. It is published on the Pillow category. Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow is tagged with Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow, Best, Rated, Travel, Neck, Pillow..In case you curently have kids who are grown outdated, the use of this design applies. If your children are preschoolers, you ought to avoid these colors. Why? Yes of course, in order to avoid the effect of dirty that induced in having fun with your preferred furniture because not him preschoolers.
Additional shades that you can utilize never to provide specific consequences on the usage of your home furniture layout. If you choose Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow that triggered the strange, for natural shade you are able to pick green or brown leaves. For an elegant and sleek impression may be displayed by presenting the color dark.
Particularly if you have pets for example dogs or cats, must avoid the use of furniture is bright. You will be troubled with attention that is additional. The colour that is white is normally swiftly noticeable if spots or dirt. So that you is going to be pleased rundown and quickly outdated, consequently you can forget classy furniture.
Definition of Best Rated Travel Neck Pillow
Bestbest (best),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of]good [with]better [as compar.]
- of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
- most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
most: the best part of a day.
adv., [superl. of]well [with]better [as compar.]
- most excellently or suitably;
with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
- in or to the highest degree;
most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
- as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
- had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to;
ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
- something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
- a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
- a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
- a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
- the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
- the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
- a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
- all for the best, for the good as the final result;
to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best.Also, for the best.
- at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
- get or have the best of:
- to gain the advantage over.
- to defeat;
subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
- make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
- with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.
- to get the better of;
beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
Ratedrate1 (rāt),USA pronunciation n., v., rat•ed, rat•ing.
- the amount of a charge or payment with reference to some basis of calculation: a high rate of interest on loans.
- a certain quantity or amount of one thing considered in relation to a unit of another thing and used as a standard or measure: at the rate of 60 miles an hour.
- a fixed charge per unit of quantity: a rate of 10 cents a pound.
cost: to cut rates on all home furnishings.
- degree of speed, progress, etc.: to work at a rapid rate.
- degree or comparative extent of action or procedure: the rate of increase in work output.
- relative condition or quality;
grade, class, or sort.
- assigned position in any of a series of graded classes;
- [Insurance.]the premium charge per unit of insurance.
- a charge by a common carrier for transportation, sometimes including certain services involved in rendering such transportation.
- a wage paid on a specified time basis: a salary figured on an hourly rate.
- a charge or price established in accordance with a scale or standard: hotel rates based on length of stay.
- [Horol.]the relative adherence of a timepiece to perfect timekeeping, measured in terms of the amount of time gained or lost within a certain period.
- Usually, rates.
- a tax on property for some local purpose.
- any tax assessed and paid to a local government, as any city tax or district tax.
- at any rate:
- in any event;
in any case.
- at least: It was a mediocre film, but at any rate there was one outstanding individual performance.
- to estimate the value or worth of;
appraise: to rate a student's class performance.
- to esteem, consider, or account: He was rated one of the best writers around.
- to fix at a certain rate, as of charge or payment.
- to value for purposes of taxation or the like.
- to make subject to the payment of a certain rate or tax.
- to place in a certain rank, class, etc., as a ship or a sailor;
give a specific rating to.
- to be considered or treated as worthy of;
merit: an event that doesn't even rate a mention in most histories of the period.
- to arrange for the conveyance of (goods) at a certain rate.
- to have value, standing, etc.: a performance that didn't rate very high in the competition.
- to have position in a certain class.
- to rank very high in estimation: The new teacher really rates with our class.
Traveltrav•el (trav′əl),USA pronunciation v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, n., adj.
- to go from one place to another, as by car, train, plane, or ship;
take a trip;
journey: to travel for pleasure.
- to move or go from one place or point to another.
- to proceed or advance in any way.
- to go from place to place as a representative of a business firm.
- to associate or consort: He travels in a wealthy crowd.
- [Informal.]to move with speed.
- to pass, or be transmitted, as light or sound.
- [Basketball.]walk (def. 9).
- to move in a fixed course, as a piece of mechanism.
- to travel, journey, or pass through or over, as a country or road.
- to journey or traverse (a specified distance): We traveled a hundred miles.
- to cause to journey;
ship: to travel logs downriver.
- the act of traveling;
journeying, esp. to distant places: to travel to other planets.
wanderings: to set out on one's travels.
- journeys as the subject of a written account or literary work: a book of travels.
- such an account or work.
- the coming and going of persons or conveyances along a way of passage;
traffic: an increase in travel on state roads.
- the complete movement of a moving part, esp. a reciprocating part, in one direction, or the distance traversed;
- length of stroke.
- movement or passage in general: to reduce the travel of food from kitchen to table.
trav ′el•a•ble, adj.
- used or designed for use while traveling: a travel alarm clock.
Neckneck (nek),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of the body of an animal or human being that connects the head and the trunk.
- the part of a garment encircling, partly covering, or closest to the neck;
- the length of the neck of a horse or other animal as a measure in racing.
- the slender part near the top of a bottle, vase, or similar object.
- any narrow, connecting, or projecting part suggesting the neck of an animal.
- a narrow strip of land, as an isthmus or a cape.
- a strait.
- the longer and more slender part of a violin or similar stringed instrument, extending from the body to the head.
- [Building Trades, Mach.]the part on a shank of a bolt next to the head, esp. when it has a special form.
- a narrowed part of a bone, organ, or the like.
- the slightly narrowed region of a tooth between the crown and the root.
- beard (def. 5).
- a cylindrical continuation of the shaft of a column above the lower astragal of the capital, as in the Roman Doric and Tuscan orders.
- Also called volcanic neck. the solidified lava or igneous rock filling a conduit leading either to a vent of an extinct volcano or to a laccolith.
- be up to one's neck, [Informal.]to have a surfeit;
be overburdened: Right now she's up to her neck in work.
- break one's neck, to make a great effort: We broke our necks to get there on time.
- get it in the neck:
- to suffer punishment or loss: The trend is to consolidation and small businesses are getting it in the neck.
- to be rejected or dismissed: The employees got it in the neck when the company moved overseas.
- to be sharply reprimanded or scolded.
- neck and neck, even or very close;
indeterminate as to the outcome: They were coming toward the finish line neck and neck.
- neck of the woods, neighborhood, area, or vicinity: Next time you're in this neck of the woods, drop in.
- stick one's neck out, to expose oneself to danger, disaster, failure, disgrace, etc.;
take a risk: He stuck his neck out by supporting an unpopular candidate.
- win by a neck:
- to win by a small amount or narrow margin.
- [Racing.]to be first by a head and neck;
- (of two persons) to embrace, kiss, and caress one another amorously.
- to embrace, kiss, and caress (someone) amorously.
- to strangle or behead.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.