Claw Foot Bath Tubs
The image about Claw Foot Bath Tubs have 6 attachments including Exceptional Claw Foot Bath Tubs #1 71" Cast Iron Double Ended Slipper Clawfoot Tub W/Imperial Feet, Beautiful Claw Foot Bath Tubs #2 Image Of: Clawfoot Bathtubs Copper, Clawfoot Bathtub Sizes, Image Of: Cool Clawfoot Bathtubs, Superb Claw Foot Bath Tubs #5 'The Lanercost' 73\, Ultra Acrylic Slipper Clawfoot Tub. Below are the pictures:
The image about Claw Foot Bath Tubs was posted on December 8, 2017 at 8:51 pm. It is uploaded under the Tub category. Claw Foot Bath Tubs is tagged with Claw Foot Bath Tubs, Claw, Foot, Bath, Tubs..To savor the Claw Foot Bath Tubs's beauty that a playground seat is created by you at home required comfortable and a pleasant. When selecting a playground seat some factors you should think about, it appears attractive and working well. These tips on selecting a playground table at home graphic dotcom. Recommendations on Selecting A Claw Foot Bath Tubs such as for example:
For all those of you who would like to produce a playground table that is lasting, notice the positioning of the position rather than to mistaken placement the bench which could weaken the idea of minimalist garden which you build. Incorporate with seats that certain concept, with putting garden table.
Choose the material seat all weather. Like, metal content, solid-wood, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Style a playground bench using a design like the concept of park you've. Paint is actually a two- content is frequently found in concluding a park bench. Select paint that has a covering of - ultraviolet -mildew, and marked gogreen, so your color go longer despite repeated water and sun exposure.
Essence of Claw Foot Bath Tubs
Clawclaw (klô),USA pronunciation n.
- a sharp, usually curved, nail on the foot of an animal, as on a cat, dog, or bird.
- a similar curved process at the end of the leg of an insect.
- the pincerlike extremity of specific limbs of certain arthropods: lobster claws.
- any part or thing resembling a claw, as the cleft end of the head of a hammer.
- [Typography.]the hooklike projection from the right side of an r or from the bowl of a g.
- (in a motion-picture mechanism) a device having one or two teeth that hook into the perforations of a length of film and move it one frame at a time at any given speed.
- one of a group of slender, tapering metal projections rising from the base of a jewelry setting, used to hold a transparent or faceted gemstone in position. Cf. prong (def. 4).
- to tear, scratch, seize, pull, etc., with or as if with claws: The kitten clawed my sweater to shreds.
- to make by or as if by scratching, digging, etc., with hands or claws: to claw a hole in the earth.
- to proceed by or as if by using the hands: He clawed his way through the crowd.
- to scratch, tear, or dig with or as if with claws: The cat clawed and hissed in fear.
- to make fumbling motions: He clawed at the door. She clawed for the light switch.
- [Scot.]to scratch gently, as to relieve itching.
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Tubstub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.