Crescent Lake Cabin
Crescent Lake Cabin have 4 photos it's including The Cabin Is Located Only 30 Minutes From Port Angeles, Washington And Ferries To Victoria, Canada. You Can Launch A Kayak From The Beach, Dive Off The Dock ., Lovely Crescent Lake Cabin #2 Crescent Saddle Cabin, Crescent Lake Cabin #3 The Cabin On Crescent Lake, Alaska, Popular Crescent Lake Real Estate. Here are the attachments:
Crescent Lake Cabin was uploaded at January 9, 2018 at 7:10 pm. This article is posted at the Cabin category. Crescent Lake Cabin is labelled with Crescent Lake Cabin, Crescent, Lake, Cabin..The house frequently has its own identity. Similarly with all cottages or the pad are situated in britain. Don't desire to alter the composition of the building is toomuch, Crescent Lake Cabin styles and conventional cottage compete.
Never requested stunning, a result! In order to maintain the figure of the building, the custom Alex St of Home Architecture adding a home layout independent of the main building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a cottage located in Chelshire, the UK could be the building involved.
The cottage was built-in the 18th-century and is now past the stage of renovation. In the place of wanting to replicate the cottage's style, Alex Saint decided to develop yet another kitchen style that'll lessen the whole lodge's architectural change and preserve the character of this property.
Connotation of Crescent Lake Cabin
Crescentcres•cent (kres′ənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a shape resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
- something, as a roll or cookie, having this shape.
- the figure of the moon in its first or last quarter, resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends. See diag. under moon.
- the similar figure of Mercury and Venus on either side of inferior conjunction, when seen through a telescope.
- the emblem of Turkey or of Islam.
- the power, religion, or civilization of Turkey or of Islam.
- Also called Chinese crescent, Chinese pavilion, jingling Johnny, pavillon Chinois, Turkish crescent. a musical percussion instrument of Turkish origin, consisting of a pole bearing a crescent-shaped metal plate, topped with a pavillon, and hung with small bells.
- [Chiefly Brit.]
- a curved street, often having solid façades of unified architectural design.
- the curve or curved portion of a street.
- a representation of a crescent moon, horns upward unless otherwise specified, used as the cadency mark of a second son.
- shaped like a crescent.
- increasing; growing.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;